Value First Agile Consultancy
Business centric + Data/Tech centric + User centric =
Amalik Amriou | senior consultant - product, data & organization freak
positions with strong value-added
Good fortune is what happens when opportunity meets with planning.
To improve is to change, to be perfect is to change often.
Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.
Leonardo da Vinci
As you cannot do what you want, want what you can do.
wide, various & exciting domains
More than 10 years of continuous improvement
- March 2020 - Now: Senior Product Owner (Big)Data & Messaging Bedrock @ Bedrock.
- January 2018 - Now: Business Team Leader - Agile Innovation & Data @ Peaks.
- July 2018 - March 2020: Senior Product Owner (Big)Data & Messaging Bedrock @ M6.
- January 2017 - June 2018: Senior Product Owner Data-CRM 6play @ M6.
- December 2016 - December 2017: Senior Consultant Digital & Data - Senior Product Manager - Agile Coach @ Peaks.
- January 2007 - January 2017: Senior Digital Strategist - Solution Architect - Full Stack Product Manager @ InFineDigital.
- May 2016 - September 2016: Senior Consultant Digital - Senior Product Manager - Agile Coach @ Umanis.
- September 2010 - October 2011: E-commerce & Digital Marketing Manager - Program Product Owner - Full Stack Product Manager @ European Sport Clearance.
- April 2008 - June 2010: E-commerce & Marketing Manager - Program & Portfolio Product Owner - Full Stack Product Manager @ Sportetail.
- May 2020: Machine Learning for Business (DataCamp)
- May 2020: Data Science for Business (DataCamp)
- April 2020: Introduction to Github (
- August 2018: HTML5 Proficient (Skill IQ Pluralsight 183)
- January 2018: SQL for Data Science (DataCamp)
- December 2017: SQL for Marketers (DataCamp)
- January 2017: R for Data Science (DataCamp)
- January 2017: Python for Data Science (DataCamp)
- September 2016: Front End Development level 125 (
- January 2016: SQL Business Metrics (Periscope), SQL Basics (Periscope)
- December 2015: Codecademy 939 pts, 147 badges: SQL,
- April 2016: Salesforce
Trailhead 31 badges
- April 2012: Neolane advanced ( Adobe Campaign)
- April 2011: Emailvision advanced (SmartFocus)
- February 2009: Neolane basic (Adobe Campaign)
- February 2009: Emailvision basic (SmartFocus)
- Novembre 2019: Agile Leadership Open (Scrum.org)
- August 2018: Scrum Framework Expert (Skill IQ Pluralsight 208)
- August 2016: Scrum Fundamentals Certified (ScrumStudy)
- August 2016: Basics of Scrum, Agile and Project Delivery (Udemy)
- July 2016: Product Owner Open (Scrum.org)
- June 2016: Introduction to DevOps (Cloudacademy)
- May 2016: Scrum Open (Scrum.org)
- May 2016: Introduction to Agile (Udemy)
- English: Proficient
- German: Beginner
- Italien: Beginner
- Espagnol: Beginner
- 1994: Marketing Master Degree, Ecole de commerce ESA3 Paris.
- 1992: DBE (Diploma of Business English), Franco-British Chamber of Commerce & Industry, graduated with distinction.
- 1990: DEUG Droit, Univestité de Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne.
- 1988: Bac B (sciences économiques et sociales), graduated with distinction.
- Real Tennis: handicap -50, french top 100, president of Club de Fontainebleau (CJdPF).
- Running: finisher of Marathon de Paris, Ecotrail de Paris...
- Horse Riding: former professional show jumping rider (national and international grand prix).
Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.